Friday, December 9, 2016

The Navy SEAL's Secret Baby: A Second Chance Romance by L.K. Shaw



Blurb:
After kicking my cheating boyfriend to the curb, I was ready to drown my sorrows in a bottle of tequila. Then I saw him. What started out as a sexy flirtation turned into a night of red-hot passion. When I woke the next morning next to a naked man whose name I couldn’t remember, I did the only thing I could — I ran. 

When the beautiful, curvy blonde laid one on me, I couldn’t stop with one kiss. Before I knew it, we’d spent a mind-blowing night together. When I woke up alone, I did everything I could to find her, but the trail ran cold.

Two years later, we are unexpectedly reunited, and I discover the secret she’s kept from me. 

I refuse to let her get away again. Not when she’s the mother of my child.

My review:
Check your brain at the door and just enjoy. A hot one night stand leaves Sofie pregnant and she can’t even remember the name of the stud she hooked up with. Two years later she is on vacation with friends and meets up with the baby daddy (only in a romance novel) and he still has the hots for her despite the baby weight she has yet to lose. This book is hot and predictable and is still a blast to read. A fun escape.

Buy links:


No comments: