Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Shadow's Claim (The Dacians: Realm of Blood and Mist #1) by Kresley Cole

Don’t ever try to read on vacation.  I usually rip right through anything by Kresley Cole.  I tried to read this on vacation but people don’t seem to want to let you read when you are supposed to be relaxing.  I don’t get it.  I thought I’d read it on the plane but it turns out reading on a plane makes me ill.  Kinda ruins hot love scenes.  Anyway, I finally got home and was able to finish this amazing start to a new spin-off of Kresley Cole’s Immortals After Dark series.  Characters from IAD make appearances and the Ascension is still on its way but we are dealing with Lothaire’s mothers family.  The royals of Dacia the hidden kingdom.  900 year old assassin Trehan Daciano, known as the Prince of Shadows, finally finds his Bride in young half breed (1/2 Demon ½ Sorceri) Bettina heir to the throne of Abaddon.  Unfortunately to win her he must compete for her hand in a blood-sport tournament—to the death.
This book is standard Kresley Cole amazing action, sizzling sex and lots of humor.  Add this to your list of must reads.

No comments: