Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Werewolf in Denver (Wild About You #4) by Vicki Lewis Thompson


The debate is on!  For the Howlers (Honoring Our Werewolf Legacy) Kate Stillman.  The Howlers feel weres should only mate with weres.  For the Woofers (Werewolves Optimizing Our Future) Duncan MacDowell.  The Woofers believe weres should be able to mate with humans.  Both Kate and Duncan are passionate about their platforms and when they meet for debate at the Stillman resort in Denver their passions flair for more than their cause.  Can two weres from opposite ends of the cause meet in the middle for love?

Of course they can. My husband and I have been doing it for 19 years.  I get a kick out of this wonderful series by Vicki Lewis Thompson.  She takes serious situations and turns them into a love story without being heavy on the message which is pretty much “why can’t we all get along”.  This book comes out just in time for Election Day.  I hope folks take the message to heart.  My husband and I have long ago learned to respectfully agree to disagree. And cancel each others vote.  ;-)

No comments: