Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Delusion in Death (In Death #35) by J.D. Robb


I love this series!  I read this book in one sitting!  I could not, would not put it down.  Not only was it a great mystery but I enjoyed the fact that after all the new love stories I’ve read recently I could read a story with the deep true married love that Roarke & Eve share.

You know it is bad when the opening murder scene, an upscale bar, has over 80 bodies.  Lt. Eve Dallas speaks for the dead.   She is going to need help on this one.  The thing is it wasn’t like some guy came in with a gun or bomb this was way scarier.  Someone let loose a chemical cocktail in a happy hour crowd that turned the patrons on one another fatally and fast.  Eve and her team need to find out who and what before it happens again.

No comments: