Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Two Ravens and One Crow (Iron Druid Chronicles #4.5) by Kevin Hearne


Anyone who has followed my reviews whether on my blog, Goodreads, Amazon or B&N or in person you know how much I adore this series. 

Two Ravens and One Crow is a novella set six years after the events of Tricked and six years before the events of Trapped.  I don’t know how much I can say about it without spoilers but I’ll give it a go.  Still in Arizona Atticus is still training Granuaile while fighting a growing attraction to her.  Oberon, pal that he is helps by distracting Atticus and letting him know when he is being too obvious which Atticus rewards with treats of course.   Things have been quiet when the Morrigan shows up and informs Atticus he must go with her.  She gives no explanation but does say that she will finally get around to repairing Atticus’s healing tattoo that was damaged in Tricked.  Leaving with the Morrigan Atticus gets his tattoo fixed and then is pulled into a meeting that will shape his future.

This is a quick read and a nice bite to tide us over until Trapped comes out.

No comments: