Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Just One Night by Eve Gaddy


Dallas Bomb Unit Detective Alex Sheridan meets former Navy SEAL now architect Luke Morgan in San Diego, CA where she gave a speech on bomb awareness.  I was supposed to be a one night stand.  What Alex didn’t know was that Luke lives and works in Dallas too.  That is until the building he is working on gets bombed and he is the prime suspect and Alex gets the case.  The chemistry they felt in San Diego is bigger and hotter in Texas.  Alex needs to find out who is framing Luke before she has to arrest him.

This was a quick read.  I couldn’t put it down because I needed to know Luke wasn’t guilty.  I love the fact that this big strong guy has to depend on a smart, sexy woman to save him.  It was a pleasant change from the alpha hero saving the “damsel in distress”.   

I’d like to thank NetGalley and Bell Bridge books for allowing me to read this in exchange for a fair and honest review.  

No comments: