Once upon a time, a good girl who wanted to be naughty, met a naughty boy who wanted to be good...
Beth Pierce, is the Director of Fundraising for her older brother's new legal non-profit. She spends her weekends fighting off lecherous men at charity galas and her weekdays trying to hide her attraction for a certain sexy young attorney in her office.
Mark Patterson, is the object of Beth's desire. He spends his weekends having casual encounters with women and his weekdays trying not to think about how gorgeous, smart, and sexy Beth is. Because not only is Beth his colleague, she's the younger sister of one of his closest friends.
When Mark is assigned to escort Beth to those weekend galas, they both quickly realize that things could get very interesting. Will Beth be as naughty as she would like to be? Can Mark be as good as he wants to be? Even if they give in to their desire for each other, how can they risk romance when so much is at stake?
A companion novella will be included with this edition in January 2015.
✩★✩★Grab the entire series for ONLY $0.99 EACH for a limited time✩★✩★
The Law of Attraction (Lawyers in Love 1)
The Home Court Advantage (Lawyers in Love 2)
Legal Briefs (Lawyers in Love 3)
Legally Wed (A Lawyers in Love Novella)
The Lawyers in Love, Books 1 & 2 Boxed Set
About the Author
N.M. Silber is a USA Today Bestselling author, and recovering attorney, who survived the Philadelphia criminal court system, largely by having a sarcastic sense of humor. She used her her experiences there as a starting place to build her humorous cast of characters and sexy story lines, and she uses her knowledge of legal practice, courtroom procedure, and how lawyers really think, in every one of her novels.
She has been a #1 Bestselling author in Romantic Comedy on Amazon, and a Top 20 Bestselling author there, and at Barnes & Noble. She was voted an Amazon Reader's Choice Best New Author for 2013, and has been ranked as a Top 100 author there overall. She has stated that her goal is to write books that genuinely make readers feel good.
N.M. Silber's Writing Manifesto:
1) My characters don't cheat.
2) My characters treat people with dignity.
3) My male characters do not refer to women as "whores," "sluts," or "bitches."
4) My female characters are strong, intelligent and unwilling to be involved with men who act like they are A) fifteen B) emotionally disturbed C) asshats.
5) My couples communicate rather than react.
6) My couples have fun, healthy, hot, and sexy sex. Nobody gets hurt - physically or emotionally.
7) My goal is to make you laugh, swoon, blush and hide in the bathroom to read. My goal is NOT to make you to go through a box of tissues or throw your Kindle.
8) There will be no amnesia, secret babies, dead parents, break ups over misunderstandings, book covers with Fabio on them or use of the words "throbbing manhood."
9) Despite all of the above I will still provide PLENTY of conflict and tension and sizzling chemistry between my characters.
Connect with N.M.