Thursday, November 27, 2014

Tempting her Tiger (ROAR) by Virginia Cavanaugh



Blurb:
As a young girl, Stacia Carter had a crush on her brother’s best friend, Jordan Bayne. Grown and independent, she heads off to college and her destiny—to make him notice her as more than just the girl next door. After all these years, there’s no way she’ll take no for an answer.

Seeing Stacia again rocks Jordan’s world. She’s gorgeous, feisty, and hot…and also his best bud’s sister. No way can he have her for his own. But resisting the temptress proves harder than he thought.

When a male from a rival pride attempts to steal Stacia affections, Jordan sees red. No one is good enough for her…not even himself. But the feline temptress stars in his every fantasy. Maybe one more kiss will satisfy his hunger for her. 


My review:
No many how many times it is done I still love the “I can’t be with you because your brother is my best friend…” story.  There comes a point where you have to question what is more important my happiness or that of my best friend.  I love watching the struggle especially when it comes in the form of a smoking hot golden tiger shifter.  This was such a fast read, and by that I mean I didn’t want it to end, I sat down and read it again.


Golden Tiger





Buy links:
Decadent

No comments: