Sunday, October 12, 2014

You Don't Know Jack (Jack B. Smart, #1) by Adrianne Lee



Blurb:
JACQUELINE BOUVIÉR SMART has sworn off men and murder. But when she stumbles over a dead body and into the arms of her irresistible former lover, and then gets her best friend accused of murder, she has no choice. Jack B Smart pulls on her big girl stilettos and, with the unsolicited help of three gun packing old broads and one disgruntled ghost, sets out to find the real killer. But will the killer find her first?

My review:
This is a fun mystery with romantic elements.  This story will keep you guessing.  These fun characters will keep you turning pages trying to keep up with their funny attempts to solve a couple of murders, the identity of an author, and finding out if the night club owner’s husband is cheating on her.  Also there is a sexy cop, crazy old ladies, a gay BFF and the ghost of an ex-husband.  This is a total romp and I look forward to the next installment.

Buy links:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you, Donna. I'm so glad you enjoyed this story. It's the first book I wrote after we lost our Kim to cervical cancer. Kim wanted me to keep writing. The only thing editors were buying then were very dark stories. But I was living dark. I needed something fun to escape into and this was it. I do have book 2 of the series started. I just need to finish a couple of contracted books first. Adrianne Lee