Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Otherworld Nights (Otherworld Stories #3) by Kelley Armstrong



Blurb:
This short story collection will include many brand-new tales and others only previously available on Kelley Armstrong's website. Most of the stories will feature the werewolves of the Otherworld, Elena and Clay, Jeremy, Karl and other members of the American Pack. These are some of Kelley Armstrong's best-loved and most enduring characters, from bestselling books such as Bitten, Stolen and Frostbitten.

1) 
Demonology - Adam's mother discovers what he is
2) Stalked - Clay/Elena honeymoon story from "
My Big Fat Supernatural Honeymoon"
3) 
Hidden - SubPress 2012 Elena/Clay novella
4) Twilight - a Cass story from "
Many Bloody Returns"
5) Chivalrous - Reese's backstory from SubPress's long sold-out "
Tales of Dark Fantasy 2" (the Dec'14 SubPress graphic novella picks up this storyline)
6) Lucifer's Daughter - Hope/Karl story from "
Blood Lite II: Overbite"
7) From Russia with Love - Elena bonus story included with hardcover of "
Thirteen"
8) Vanishing Act - brand-new Savannah/Adam novella set after "
Thirteen"

My review:

Fans of Kelley Armstrong's Women Of The Otherworld series will love the opportunity to have all these short stories in one place.  I know I do.  I really enjoyed the opportunity to revisit some of my favorite characters from the series.  I don’t recommend this for those who haven’t read the series.  But for those who have it is a great way to get either some back story Demonology,  Twilight , Chivalrous or in the case of From Russia with Love & Vanishing Act  follow up.  All in all a lot of fun and a great incentive for me to go back and re-read the series.  It is just that good.
I was lucky enough to receive a complimentary e-copy from Penguin First to Read but will be buying a hard copy for my library. 

Buy links:


No comments: