Thursday, August 8, 2013

Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour #4) by Olivia Cunning

When The Sinners bus crashed in a snowstorm the sound board operator Dave was seriously hurt.  With the hopes that it would give him more time to heal and save his job his little sister Rebekah offers to do it for him till he can get back on his feet.  When she meets the guys it is obvious she has a crush on Trey which is too bad because Eric the drummer and arranger for The Sinners is smitten from the first time he see her.  Hell even her blue hair matches his.  Trey gets to play match maker for his favorite voyeur.

I love this smoking hot series.  I think I would have enjoyed it more if they had released it in order.  I enjoyed getting to know what made our favorite drummer tick.  He had been an even bigger enigma to me than Jace.  But if it is true that there is someone for everyone then Reb was created just for Eric.  This couple was incredibly fun to read.  

No comments: