Sunday, August 11, 2013

Deceiving the Witch Next Door by Melissa Bourbon Ramirez

Blurb:
Down-on-her-luck witch Storie Bell never thought the biggest threat to her future would be Reid Malone, the very man she’d run from years before. After striking it rich in Texas shale, he’s back in town, and he seems hell-bent on getting in the way of her bookstore’s grand opening.

Reid knows there’s much more to Storie than meets the eye, but right now he has only one mission: to infiltrate her shop so he can snatch the elusive secret ingredient to his father’s million-dollar moonshine recipe. Once he does, he can go back to the city and get out of his small hometown, a place in which he has no future.

But as the days go by, he can’t help falling for Storie in every way…and every encounter brings him closer to finding out what happens when you try to deceive a witch

My review:
I really enjoyed this story by “new to me” author Melissa Bourbon Ramirez.  This reads as though it may be the first in a series.  I hope so.   I liked Storie and would like to learn more about her and her siblings.  It might be fun to see Harper get hooked up too.  If you like sweet PNR with a little mystery you may want to check this out.


I’d like to thank the author and Entangled publishing for the providing me a copy in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments: