Monday, August 5, 2013

Knowing the Score (London Legends #1) by Kat Latham

This is a wonderful contemporary romance. Pro rugby player Spencer Bailey meets American AID worker Caitlyn Sweeney when she saves his grandfather who was having a heart attack. He is attracted to her and figures on getting a little off season nookie. Caitlyn can handle all kinds of crisis but isn't so great with the personal stuff. She figures maybe it is time to just let go and Spencer may just be the man for the job. Neither intended to let their hearts get involved but now that they have can they make a go of it?

I wasn't sure about this story at first but got sucked in and then I couldn't put it down. There is some Brit v. Yank slang fun and even though I don’t know anything about rugby I could appreciate the puns. This story has everything to make it a heart-warming sweet and sexy romance that I will read again.

I was fortunate enough to receive an advance copy from the publisher via NetGalley in exchange for a fair and honest review.

No comments: