Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Gamble in Gold: A Flirting to Win Novella by Natalie Anderson

Blurb:
Seven years have passed since shy Lexie Peterson had her heart trampled by her teenage crush. And Luke Marchetti walks into his flat to find Lexie in a negligee, all he can think of is having a little flirt and fling. But Lexie’s determination to keep him at a distance makes him realize she deserves more than he can offer. Is one kiss enough to entice the two to take a gamble on love?
My review:
I love a good second chance story and this quick, sexy-sweet story tells of the beginning of a wonderful chance at love.  This is a story about past hurts and misunderstandings getting in the way of a chance of a future.  I got a kick out of these characters and wouldn’t mind re-visiting them.

I'd like to thank the publisher for allowing me the chance to read and review.

No comments: