Sunday, August 18, 2013

A virgin no more

I went to my first readers conference Authors After Dark in Savannah, GA this past week.  I had a fantastic time.  I've been to Dragon*con and to author signings here and there but none had the feel and fun of AAD.  I got to meet some of my favorite authors in the flesh and met many more.  My TBR runneth over.  Each and every person I met be it author, blogger or reader went out of their way to make me feel like they wanted me to be there and was interested in what I had to say.  The panels were fun and informative even those that didn't stay on track.  I haven’t laughed as hard or as often in ages.  I’d like to send out a special thanks to Stella of http://stellaandaudra.com/ and let her know that she puts on a hell of a con and I hope to see y’all there next year in Charleston.  


No comments: