Monday, August 6, 2012

Tricked (Iron Druid Chronicles #4) by Kevin Hearne

I was supposed to go to the Atticus & Oberon Sausage Fest for the signing of this book.  I was unable to attend (pout) and so sent my son and his new bride (whom I’d addicted to this series) in my place.  When they sent me my book my husband grabbed it first (I’ve addicted him too)(okay the series is addicting I just introduced them and some others and now I’m evil) and then somehow it ended on my overflowing TBR shelf and I’ve just now found it.

When we left Atticus & co. in Hammered he was on the shit list of pretty much the entire Norse pantheon and just about every thunder god out there for his part in the attack on Asgard.  So whats a Druid to do?  He needs to disappear.  With Coyote’s assistance Atticus fakes his death but now he owes the Trickster.   Tricked is more of Kevin Hearne’s typical humor and snarkery.  Another romp through a myriad of pantheons and creating havoc among them all.  This is a fantastic series and I can’t wait till the next installment.

No comments: