Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dead Ever After (Sookie Stackhouse #13) by Charlaine Harris


In this the final installment of the Sookie Stackhouse series we get to catch up with a lot of old friends.  This is a good thing because Sookie is in trouble again.  Arlene has managed to get out of jail and has been murdered and Sookie is the prime suspect.  She needs to find the real killer before what passes for justice in Bon Temps puts her away for life.  This event has shown Sookie just who her friends are and just how many of them she has. 
There has been a lot of controversy regarding this book.  I trust Charlaine Harris as an author she has rarely let me down and didn't this time.  I LOVED this book and its conclusion.  I am thrilled we got to check in with some old friends. This book is for fans of the series I don’t think you would enjoy it half as much without having read the rest of the series.

No comments: