Thursday, October 18, 2012

White Wolf (White Wolf #1) by Jianne Carlo


Sorcha McFadden back in town after her Grandmothers death has been in love with her friend Susie’s older brother Gray since she was 13.  Gray is a member of the White Wolf Clan. They have the power of wolves but no shape shifting.  He also has an affinity for fire and water (which I would have thought were mutually exclusive).  Sorcha had originally left town after her father killed her mother, shot Sorcha and then turned the gun on himself.  Or did he?  Sorcha has no memory of the incident.  But know that she is back some memories are returning.  On top of that Gray’s wolf has recognized Sorcha as its mate and is impatient to claim her.  He has waited a long time to find her.  There is murder and mayhem and a lot of steamy sex. 

This is billed as an interracial romance.  I would call it more Paranormal than interracial.  I enjoyed the story.  It’s been on my TBR shelf for a long time and I was reminded of it when I hit Jianne Carlo’s web site on a blog hop.  I bumped it up and am glad I did.  I will check out the next installment soon.

No comments: