Sunday, October 28, 2012

Cowgirl Up! by Carolyn Anderson Jones

This was an Amazon freebie I picked up because I was in the mood for a cowboy quickie.  Turns out this is a sweet romantic suspense story by new author Carolyn Anderson Jones.  I enjoyed everything about this story except the title.  I was expecting something completely different.   Blame it on Lorelei James.  What I did get was an interesting group of characters, a mystery and some sweet romance.  I encourage you to give this a try.  I will be looking for more by this author.

Samantha Kendrick is a large animal vet in a small town in Colorado.  Cheyenne Wells is a horse trainer for the biggest spread in the area.   Sam & Cheyenne have been fussin’ and feudin’ at each other since he pulled her ponytail in the first grade and she punched him back.  Now years later Sam has to help him find out who has been poisoning the horses in his care and try to figure out what to do with the attraction that has grown between them.  After all this time, whoda thunk. 

No comments: