Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Lifestyles of the Rich and Undead by Katie MacAlister, and The Undead In My Bed by Katie MacAlister, Molly Harper, and Jessica Sims

Lifestyles of the Rich and Undead introduces us to Grayson Soucek hero of Shades of Gray Katie MacAlister’s story in The Undead In My Bed.  I am a huge fan of Ms. MacAlister but I have to admit I wasn’t thrilled with Gray and she has done the lusty ghost before.

The Undead In My Bed 

Shades of Gray by Katie MacAlister 
Noelle finally gets  her Dark One. Noelle has been a secondary character in both the Dark Ones and Dragon series.  She was supposed to be Sebastians “Beloved” but that didn’t work out for her.  Now she meets Grayson Soucek and is delighted to have found her Dark One.  Now all she has to do is convince him.  My only problem with this story is that I never figured Noelle as a giggler.  I guess love makes us all slap silly.

Undead Sublet by Molly Harper
A stand-alone tale from Half-Moon Hollow.  Chef Tess Maitland heads to Half-Moon Hollow to rest and relax.  She gets caught up in the middle of her landlords’ messy divorce.  And with help from Jane and friends rises to a new culinary challenge.

Out With a Fang by Jessica Sims
A lonely were-jaguar who was forced to give up the love of her life four years ago because he was human is finally ready to attempt to move on and signs up with an Alliance dating service for the weirdest date of her life.  Jessica Sims is the author of Beauty Dates the Beast and is someone I will be following.

No comments: