Saturday, June 16, 2012

Bared to You by Sylvia Day

I’ve finished re-reading all the Anita Blake books and am anxiously awaiting my birthday so I can read the latest installment.

Several friends asked me to read Bared to You by Sylvia Day and compare it to 50 Shades of Grey by E.L. James.  I just finished reading Bared to You and I enjoyed it a lot.  It was much better written and well edited.  It bears a superficial resemblance to 50 Shades but I think a lot will depend on the next book.  I like the characters much better in Bared to You than 50 Shades.  Ava may have issues but she is aware of them and doesn’t just roll over for anyone not even Gideon.  I have a bigger problem with Gideon and his stalkerish tendencies.  I am withholding judgment till I know what caused it and whether he can get over it.   Bared to You is erotic and entertaining.  Go forth and read.

No comments: