Sunday, April 28, 2019

My Mate's Destiny (Sanctuary For My Mate, #4) by Terri A. Wilson




Blurb:
Sybil Harris is destined to be the next alpha. But it’s the last thing she wants.
As a young woman in 1969, Sybil Harris dreams of a world filled with equality and peace. Where her pack will accept her because she is strong and heroic and not the daughter of their alpha. She is promised to a strong mate and her whole life is planned. But no one bothered to ask her. On a weekend trip to San Francisco, she meets her soulmate and questions everything she knew. Now, she has to fight her promised mate, her pack, and even her family to forge her own path. But is true love worth walking away from the only life she’s known?

My review:
I loved that this story was told from an older characters pov. Sybil may have been a good girl but when it counted she could be as strong as she needed to be. I enjoyed the flashback to a different time and place. Where mores were different and we get to see how far we’ve come as a society and how far we have yet to go. I really enjoyed her story.

Buy links:

No comments: