Friday, September 11, 2015

Lord & Master (The Billionaires #3) by Emma Holly



Blurb:
My name is Mia Beck, and I'm a lucky girl . . .
Billionaire Damien Call didn’t magically stop being moody just because Jake and I moved in with him. I would be discouraged if I hadn’t devised a strategy. I recently inherited a share in an exclusive erotic club, and they’re beta testing a role-play game. Surrounded by period perfect detail, members pretend to be Edwardian lords and ladies . . . or stable masters, if they prefer.

I hope switching up our dynamic will smooth the snags in our otherwise fabulous ménage. Neither of my lovers has trouble opening his heart to me, but I suspect Damien would benefit from exploring his dominant side, and he and Jake could be easier with each other.

That’s my goal anyway. My plan might go up in smoke when Jake and Damien concoct their own scheme for me!

The sequel to Beck & Call

My review:
Lord & Master is a fantastic sequel to Beck & Call. In Beck & Call Mia & Jake hook up with Damien and move in with him at the end. In Lord & Master Mia talks Jake and Damien into a LARPing vacation with a sexy side.  Watching these three lovers in an Edwardian period fantasy is hot, sexy and delightfully dirty. Watching them grow closer together just pulls the heartstrings.  Lord & Master will make you sweat. I totally enjoyed this latest from Emma Holly.

Buy links:

No comments: