Thursday, August 22, 2019

Unhuman Acts (Only Human #7) by Candace Blevins




Blurb:
The final book in the Only Human series...

A life-and-death situation changes everything, and Kirsten has to make fast decisions about how badly she wants to live, and in what form. She’s steadfastly maintained she’s Only Human, but what if she suddenly isn’t? 

Unhuman Acts is two books in one, listed as Part One and Part Two. 

Note: This is book seven in an urban fantasy series that must be read in order. The series starts with Only Human.

My review:
Rest well, hydrate, then dive in. This book sucked me in and kept me enthralled till the very last page. I’m exhausted. This book tore me up emotionally and physically and still left me with a smile. The author wraps up most of the questions from the previous books and we get to see old friends and enemies. I’m not as sad as I usually am at the end of a series because of the amount of crossover in this authors works. The author has knocked this one out of the park I don’t think anyone who has read this series will be disappointed.

Buy links:

No comments: