Friday, August 23, 2019

Love Notes (A Dark Romance) by L.K. Shaw




Blurb:
There are only two things in this world I give a shit about. 

My beloved piano, and 
the music I create with it.

Except a year ago, the music in my head disappeared, and I now live in a world of silence. 

Until my gaze lands on her. 

I don’t know who she is, but the moment I lay eyes on her, a symphony begins to play and the melodies ricochet through my mind. 

She’s my inspiration. My muse. 

Mine to take. Mine to keep. 

My review:
Warning! This book may set off triggers for kidnapping and non-con sex. Damian and Avery start off rough and at odds but end up learning about love together. I’m not a big fan of dark romance and the first couple of chapters bothered me but once I got past the really dark stuff this turned out to be a sweet and erotic tale of two damaged people finding each other.

Buy links:

No comments: