Thursday, June 6, 2019

Aces Over Queen (The Drift #8) by Susan Hayes




Blurb:
To win their queen’s heart, this pair must risk it all. 

Royan Watson lived by three simple rules: No regrets, no relationships, and no slowing down. No exceptions. Then steady, reliable, and sexy as hell Owen Connors crossed his orbit, and Royan’s rules went out the airlock. 

Astek station is in chaos and Tiana Astor has been sent to set things right. But no briefing or data files could prepare the ice queen of Astek Corp for the secrets, lies, and temptations she’ll find out at the edge of civilized space. 

My review:
WOW! Royan made me laugh. Owen made me swoon. And Tia made me feel. This sexy sweet adventure has it all. Every time I thought I had it all figured out something would pop up and make me re-think. I really enjoyed this space opera.
This book is part of a series but can be read stand alone.

Buy links:

No comments: