Friday, May 31, 2019

Delicious (Camos and Cupcakes, #1) by Melissa Schroeder




Blurb:
Allison Bradley has always known what she wanted.

At thirteen, I decided to be a nurse. That very same year, I fell in love with Ed Cooper. Sure, I was barely a teenager and he was one of my older brother's buddies from boot camp. I didn't care. I was in love or lust...or something. He consumed my every waking thought.  Sadly, fifteen years later, I'm still infatuated and he sees me as a little sister.

Baker Ed Cooper has a problem.
When she was a teenager, Allison was  a sweet nuisance.  Now, I want to take a bite of her to see just how sweet.  I'm beyond infatuated with her but she's my best friend's little sister. Definitely against the bro code. Every time she comes into our shop--which is just about every freaking day--I lust after her. If her brother knew, he would definitely kill me.

One drunken kiss changes everything.
The moment Allison's mouth hits mine, I know there's no going back. Just one taste of her turns me into an addict. Even though I know I'm not good enough for her, once I've had her in my bed, I know I'm not giving her up.

Warning: This story includes so much sweetness from the strawberry lemonade cupcakes to the sexy giant of a baker you might end up with cavities. There are meddling best friends, an older brother who needs to get his own life, and so much frosting used in inappropriate ways you'll probably die of embarrassment. Or I will. Maybe not. Listen, just buy the book and get ready for sweet, hot, over the top kind of romance that will leave you craving for more than cupcakes. You're welcome.

My review:
Absolutely smashing! Delicious is a combination of sweet and spicy that makes it a delight for the brain.
Allison has had a crush on Ed Cooper since she was thirteen. She isn’t a kid anymore and Ed Cooper is back and hotter than the ovens he bakes his scrumptious creations in. Ed has been back from the Army and he and two buddies have put Ed’s skills in the kitchen to work in their bakery. He has noticed his friends little sister is all grown up but his wanting her breaks the bro-code. Fate has a way and when these two get together they are combustible.  This story is told with wit and love and I relished each word.

Buy links:

No comments: