Friday, September 23, 2016

Sassy Ever After: Sassy and a little Bad-Assy (Sassy Ever After Kindle World) by Jessie Lane





Blurb:
A Viking walks into a bar… 
Nikki Wolf wished that was the beginning of a bad bar joke. Unfortunately, it was her crazy grandfather looking for her … dressed in full Viking regalia. All she had wanted was to get a few hours away from her slightly insane family. 

… and gets thrown out on his ass by a sexy werewolf. 
Cruz Morales started his first shift as a bouncer at the Thirsty Wolfe an hour ago. His boss said the place could get crazy, but Vikings? Really? At first, he couldn’t understand what the senile old man was shouting about. Then he spotted the sexy brunette hiding underneath a table. He didn’t know who the hell she was to the old man or why she was hiding, but the beast inside him knew one thing for sure: she would be his. 

My review:
Jessie Lane is a new to me author but not for much longer. I picked up Sassy and a little Bad-Assy because I was having such fun with the other books in this world. This book was a hoot. The author acknowledges that there are often impediments to finding love even when you are a werewolf and fate tells you that the other party is the one.  I loved that Cruz was respectful and oh so careful with Nikki and her situation. This book sucked me in and wouldn’t let me go till the very last page. I am off to investigate Jessie Lane’s backlist.

Buy link:

No comments: