Monday, March 31, 2014

Mad About You by Joan Kilby


Blurb:
Accountant Cassy Morris knows she’s putting her heart on the line when she agrees to move in with her best friend, multi-millionaire geek Scott Thornton while she manages his nanotechnology lab and finds an angel investor for his revolutionary new product. She’s loved him forever even though he’s only ever regarded her as a friend. But Cassy never could refuse Scott anything...

When Scott is named Seattle’s sexiest man, the attention from women threatens to get in the way of him finishing his pet project and putting it on the market. Cassy steps up once again and pretends to be his fiancé. A lifetime of repressed sexual tension explodes in a passionate affair. Soon Scott is wondering how he can convince Cassy to turn their fake engagement into reality...

My review:
“New to me author” Joan Kilby has put a wonderful spin on friends to lovers tale Mad About You.  Every time I thought I knew what was going to happen next she managed to surprise me.  I adored Scott and the Geeks.  Goodness knows Cassy needs a sense of humor to bridge the gap between the Geeks and the rest of the world but she does it with love and kindness.  For a light fun sweet romance add this to your list.


Buy links:

1 comment:

Kim said...

I'm looking forward to reading this book. Joan's a new author to me also.