Friday, May 25, 2012

Bound Temptations by Shiloh Walker

This book has two stories about widows in it.  I loved one and hated one. 

TEMPT ME
 I loved this one.  It was fantastic!  Rocki is a big girl who lost her husband and rebuilt her life.  She runs her own lingerie store and designs specialty corsets.  When she first meets the handsome Cole he is in her shop with his fiancé.  There is instant attraction but he is taken and so off limits. 
I loved this story because of Rocki.  She has overcome adversity.  She has a sense of humor and an unconquerable sense of self. 
BEG ME
 This story started out okay.  Tania lost her husband to a car wreck.  His twin raped her and she killed him.  Now she wants to get her life back.  The problem is she likes rough sex and the only one she trusts to help her get that back is her husband’s best friend Drake.   
The Publisher included this warning for this story:
Warning: This book involves light bondage play, rape fantasy & role-playing. The acts between the hero & heroine are consensual, but they may not be ideal for all readers…
It was not for me.  I don’t mind some rough but this one crossed the line for me.  Especially since Tania is a rape victim. 


The publisher provided me with this book for a fair and honest review, via Netgalley

And don’t forget to enter my contest

No comments: