Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Caught Running by Madeleine Urban, Abigail Roux

I was first introduced to these authors through their Cut & Run series which I absolutely adore (see http://inmho-read.blogspot.com/2011/10/cut-run-series-by-madeleine-urban.html) so when I happened across Caught Running  I figured I’d read it and see if it was Ty Grady and Zane Garrett that drew me or would another story by these authors be just as good.  I am here to tell you that anything that Madeleine Urban and Abigail Roux put out together will be on my auto buy list from here on out.  I will be checking into more of their backlist as well. 
Caught Running is the story of “The Jock” and “The Nerd”.   Ten years after high school graduation Jake “The Jock” and Brandon “The Nerd” are teaching at their old high school.  Jake is head coach and Brandon is a science teacher.  Circumstances throw the two together as Brandon is coerced into becoming an assistant coach for the baseball team.   It is an eye-opening experience for both men.  And then there is the love story.
This is such a terrific read I have to recommend it to everyone whether you read m/m romance or not.  

No comments: