Monday, October 17, 2011

Cut & Run series by Madeleine Urban, Abigail Roux

I am not sure when I picked up Cut & Run (Cut & Run #1) by Madeleine Urban, Abigail Roux but after reading it I immediately had to go and get Sticks & Stones (Cut & Run, #2) and Fish & Chips (Cut & Run, #3).  I recently re-read them as Divide & Conquer (Cut & Run, #4) just came out and I had to bring myself back up to speed before reading it. 

This is a fantastically well written series starring two FBI agents Ty Grady and Zane Garrett who not only bust crime and each others chops.  They become lovers as well.  The characters are believable and the stories intriguing.  Each book is better than the last.   I heartily recommend this series even if you don’t normally read m/m.   I am really looking forward to the next installment.

No comments: