Friday, January 27, 2012

One for the Money (Stephanie Plum #1) by Janet Evanovich

As I lie here once again felled by the crud that has me choking on my own mucus I am not up to reading something new so I figured that I would re-read One for the Money by Janet Evanovich in anticipation of the movie release this week.  In One for the Money we are introduced to the folks that populate the circus that is Stephanie’s life in the “Berg”.  I was pleasantly surprised to realize how much the characters have grown over the past 18 or so books (not counting the “between the Plum’s”).    I had forgotten that underneath all the romance and zaniness there are some darn good mysteries.  I am curious to see how the movie handles Ms. Evanovich’s narrative style.  I may have to go back and re-read the rest of this series. Hmmm.  Now, if I could just breathe.

No comments: