Monday, January 2, 2012

Dylan (The Secret Life of Cowboys #2) by C.H. Admirand

So much better than the first book.  Partly because I really could identify with Ronnie a displaced city girl as I am what they call a “damn yankee” a northerner who moved south and stayed.  I can relate to the culture clashes between Ronnie and Dylan.  Also because this book flowed much better.  I don’t know whether it was the author or the editor but this book was much less choppy than Tyler.  I wasn’t doing the whiplash thing saying what the heck where did that come from?  I love the interaction between the brothers and the fact that they admit men can communicate with a grunt or a shrug.  They get it but as Emily and Ronnie said “…women need words.”  
 I am now really looking forward to Jesse’s book.    

No comments: