Monday, October 10, 2016

Only For Your Touch by Naima Simone




Blurb:
The Boston press calls her the Mob Princess. I call her trouble.

Discretion is my business, and the reporters dogging her every step are bad news. She’s looking to rebel, to tarnish her naïve “good girl” image by getting dirty with me. I gave up a career as a thief, but Corrine Salvaggi’s wide eyes and sinful mouth damn near begs me to steal her innocence. To corrupt her.

Lucky for her, I deal in sex.

Whatever your fantasy, I deliver. Voyeurism. Threesomes. A little slap and tickle.…

If it’s your kink, I can fulfill it.

So yeah, life is good. Simple.

Until she enters my club.

Still…

It’s just sex. Our little secret.

For now... 

My review:
It is a classic case of a bad boy and a good girl who are all wrong for each other except they are perfect for each other. Sasha Merchant grew up on the streets. He has gone clean and is running, with his two buddies, an aphrodisiac club.  Corrine is the sheltered daughter of a mobster kingpin looking to rebel a little bit. When these two get together it is naughty, sexy and totally hot. A fun addition to this series but can be read standalone.

Buy links:

ARe

1 comment:

Naima Simone said...

Thank you for reading and reviewing, Donna! I'm so glad you enjoyed Only for Your Touch! <3 <3