Saturday, May 30, 2015

Her Wicked Ride by Tilly Greene




Blurb:
Brian Mulligan fixes cars. He rides a Harley, is covered in tattoos and has spent time in jail. Since being released he’s tried to live a clean life, but he’s a bad boy with women, very bad and terribly sexy. Bondage, domination, and so much more, are his preferences when playing with the ladies, and there have been a variety until the last one. 

For the first time, he had to work for a yes. All summer, they’ve had fabulously wild no-holds-barred sex, but one morning everything changes. With chaos in the garage, a cup of coffee in hand, and a half-naked Sherry Gonzales in his lap, his eyes are opened to wanting more with her. Brian’s solution is to go on a date, their first date. 

The night starts out fine. They get wicked on the back of his bike before the nights takes a turn, but for the good or bad? 

Note from Author: Her Wicked Ride, a contemporary erotic romance + D/s and tattoos, is 24k words and this is its first release.

My review:
Another sweet and sexy read from Tilly Greene.  I am conflicted. I loved the hero a bad boy trying to be a good man and dealing with being in love for the first time.  I wasn’t so thrilled with his leading lady.  Sherry didn’t strike me as submissive just a pushover.  I like my leading ladies with a bit more spine.  The story is good and has some great secondary characters that I would love to find out more about.   

Buy links:

No comments: