Friday, June 20, 2014

Naughty Bits Part III Bound to Please(Naughty Bits #3) by Joey W. Hill


Blurb:
Thanks to her new Dom’s exquisitely special set of skills, Madison is discovering how delicious it can be to lose control. Logan is committed to awakening Madison’s long buried desires, and after he shows her the depths of ecstasy they can reach with a little bit of roleplay, he’s ready to take her to the next level.

But when Madison’s old fears resurface, Logan grows wary of pushing her too far too fast. He can sense just how deeply she longs for release from past regrets, but what surprises him the most is the intense yearning his innocent new sub is awakening in him. Now Logan must decide to what lengths he’ll go to convince Madison to give herself over completely…

My review:
I think I’ve found what may be an upside to reading a serial (but I think it may only apply with an author of Joey W. Hill’s caliber). Having time between each installment allows you time to think and reflect on the characters and what they are going through.  I find it has enhanced this story and given me more time to reflect and sympathize with Madison.  I am enjoying watching Madison & Logan each growing in a very real way.  This installment allows each of them to step outside their comfort zone and learn from it.  I cannot wait for the conclusion.

Buy Links:


No comments: