Tuesday, July 23, 2013

The Law of Attraction by N.M. Silber

I am still laughing at the hilarious antics that rule this story of lawyer love by new to me author N.M. Silber.  The Law of Attraction tells the story of a prosecutor Braden and a public defender Gabrielle who have been meeting across the courtroom for six months.  He is a bit of a player and she isn't.  The attraction is there but she informs him that she wants more than “...a one nighter with a meal plan.”  Braden meets her challenge and they start to date. But someone isn't happy about that and starts sending threatening notes to Gabrielle.  Can their fledgling relationship withstand the heat of their attraction, the craziness of the courts system, interfering friends and nutso relatives? 

This book is laugh out loud funny.  Fans of Janet Evanovich will get a kick out of this book.  There is sweetness and steam and a whole lot of I Love Lucy moments.  I cannot wait for the conclusion in The Home Court Advantage. 


I would very much like to thank the author and publisher for giving me the opportunity to read and review this book.

No comments: