Monday, September 12, 2011

What I’ve been reading.

"What really knocks me out is a book that, when you're all done reading it, you wish the author that wrote it was a terrific friend of yours and you could call him up on the phone whenever you felt like it. That doesn't happen much, though."  - J.D. Salinger (The Catcher in the Rye)

I have been tackling my TBR shelf but felt I needed a break so I reread Lynsay Sands Argeneau vampire series: 
A Quick Bite – Lissianna’s story
Love Bites – Etienne’s story
Single White Vampire – Lucern’s story
Tall, Dark & Hungry – Bastien’s story
A Bite To Remember – Vincent’s story
Bite Me If You Can – Lucian’s story
The Accidental Vampire – Victor’s story
Vampires Are Forever – Thomas’s story
Vampire, Interrupted – Marguerite’s story
The Rogue Hunter – Garrett and Sam’s story
The Immortal Hunter – Decker Argeneau’s story
The Renegade Hunter – Nicholas and Jo’s story
Born To Bite – Armand and Eshe’s story
Bitten By Cupid – Tiny McGraw’s story
Hungry For You – Alex Willan’s story
The Reluctant Vampire – Harper Stoyan’s story
I’ve enjoyed them all but I still think Single White Vampire is my favorite if only because it has the scene at the RT convention with the cod piece.  A classic.  I think I am half in love with Tiny McGraw and hope to see more of him in the future. Ms. Sands has three more Argeneau vampire stories coming out the end of this year and beginning of next but none of them are the story I want to read.  What I want to know is when is Anders book coming?

I LOVE Nalini Singh’s work.  I await each book with great anticipation.  This weekend I read Archangels Blade by Nalini Singh.  I am going to withhold my opinion on this one until I reread it. 

I am currently reading Unseen Outcast Season: Book 3 by Rachel Caine

No comments: