Wednesday, April 10, 2024

The Art of Avoiding Your Soulmate (Wildwood #3) by Lola Glass


 

Blurb:

accidentally slept with my fated mate… and now, he wants to make it permanent.

It doesn't help that I may or may not be growing his baby as we speak.

Avoiding him seems like a waste of effort, considering he won't take no for an answer.

So I've settled for trying my best not to let him know about the possibility of a pregnancy.

If I can't avoid telling him, he's going to hold on to me even tighter, and let's be honest…

I'm probably going to fall in love with him.

My review:

This is a sweet surprising addition to the series. Sienna is the last of the blood wolves to have been liberated and suffered serious emotional damage. Being in Wildwood has helped her heal but she has avoided finding her mate so far and she isn’t unhappy about that. I loved watching her grow and find her happy.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

 

 

No comments: