Thursday, April 4, 2024

The Art of Avoiding Your Alpha (Wildwood Book 2) Lola Glass


 


 

Blurb:

My soulmate bought me a sugar cookie… and now, he's not going to let me go.

He wants a mate bond.

I don't.

He's even more stubborn than I am, though. So, I agree to move in with him, for the sake of putting more emotional distance between us.

But the plan backfires.

And it makes me like him 
more.

If I can't convince him to walk away, I'm eventually going to have to accept a difficult truth:

I've never met anyone I want to avoid 
less than him.

 

My review:

Tori was raised in captivity and forcibly turned into a blood wolf (half vampire half wolf shifter) and used as a blood bank for the vampires who made her. All she wants is her freedom. She ran from the vampires but is limited to the town of wolf shifters for her own protection. Modified freedom is better than none. She sure as heck doesn’t want some alpha wolf to claim her as his fated mate and force her into a new type of prison. Vex is about to show her that love is its own kind of freedom. That is if he can ever get close enough.

I loved the give and take and hilarious moments of snark. Can’t wait for Sienna’s story.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: