Thursday, April 11, 2024

A Friendly Wager (High Stakes #2) by Ajme Williams


 


 

Blurb:

My next-door neighbor is wifey material.

Calm down... I’m not proposing to her.

 

A fake engagement will do for now.

My mother won’t get off my back.

As a star hockey player love isn’t on the cards for me.

Not now, not ever.

 

I had a one-night stand with Ruby a decade ago.

But that shouldn’t come in the way of our ruse.

 

I doubt she misses the way I made her shake when I took her v-card.

 

A friendly wager has put her in my debt.

She owes me this favor, and I owe her the truth:

I will never fall for her.

 

I have it all planned out perfectly until I discover a 10-year-old secret that has never been in my plans...

 

A Friendly Wager is a VERY steamy, bad boy, billionaire, fake engagement romance. This novel is a complete standalone with no cheating or cliffhangers and lots of tasty spice.

 

Blurb:

A Friendly Wager is a fun, sexy tale of second chances, secret baby and fake engagements but very real feelings. I really liked this story. Bo and Ruby were totally believable.  

 

Buy link:

Amazon

No comments: