Thursday, April 30, 2020

The Rock Chamber Boys : The Complete Series by Daisy Allen




Blurb:
The Rock Chamber Boys: The Complete Series

Introducing: Sebastian. Brad. Marius. Jez.
FOUR members of the world's hottest band - The Rock Chamber Boys.
Rich. Sexy. Crazy Famous.
But all that, is nothing, when it comes to the sexy, passionate, life changing women they love.

Come along for FOUR sizzling hot, rollercoaster ride, heart wrenching, heartWARMING love stories set in the world of the Rock Chamber Boys.

“Hands down, no question, my all-time favorite rock star romance series – both sizzling hot and freakin’ hilarious! The banter is laugh out loud comedic gold, and throw in a bunch of lust-worthy alpha males and the women who bring them to their knees and it'll be your fav read of the year!" - Bookshelf Bimbo Blog

====

Play Me – Book 1
“Just one kiss, Cadence. And I’ll agree to everything.” I whisper against her ear.
I can see a twitch in her jaw, and it’s driving me crazy not to drag my lips along it.
“Sebastian,” she chokes softly on my name.
And I don’t give her a chance to continue.


She once said that the only thing that mattered to me was the band.
She was right. Was.
Now the only thing that matters in the world is her.

They say he’s a rock star with a difference.
But he’s still a rock star all the same.
Rich. Sexy. Famous. Godlike.
So, when Cadence, a music teacher with a heart of gold catches Sebastian’s eye, it doesn’t matter that he can give her the world. All she wants is her safe, quiet life, hidden in the shadows.
But it's too late, she's gotten under his skin, buried there with her sweet, sexy eyes and a body that keeps him tossing and turning at night.
And he'll do anything to have her. Mind. Body. Soul.

So what happens when Sebastian’s burning desire for Cadence clashes with her crippling fear of scrutiny?
Find out in this hot and steamy Rock star romance

==
Strum Me – Book Two
“We’re going to have to do something about that dirty mouth of yours,” I mutter as I nibble on the sweet skin of her neck.
“I have something in mind.”
She grins and slides down my body, her hand already working its way around my hardness.
Dirty mouth or not, it certainly knows what it’s doing.


Book 2 in the Rock Chamber Boys series, STRUM ME is a hot, fiery and sexy second chance romance tale that will melt your heart and make you believe in meant to be.

==
Serenade Me – Book 3
"I came to tell you that you make me believe that the universe has plans for us all,
and that everything leading up to this moment was to make sure that right now,
right at this very second, I would be standing here. And you sitting there.
And for us to be finally meeting, face to face.
And for me to tell you, that my life starts now.”


Serenade me is the explosive, sexy, roller coaster, enemies to lovers, third book in the Rock Chamber Boys series, starring Marius, their viola player. It has a to-die-for happy ending and no cliffhanger.

My review:
I read Play Me the first book in the series and loved it so much I had to read about the rest of the boys in the band. This isn’t your regular rock and roll romance. These boys play a different kind of music and lead a different kind of life and while each guy finds his love in an almost predictable way I loved taking the journey with them. I’ll be re-reading this and looking to see what else this author has written. A fun escape.

Buy links:


No comments: