Friday, August 3, 2018

Winged Solution by Roxanne Witherell




Blurb:
Burn me once, shame on you. Burn me twice...shame on me.
Braelynn Summers had one experience with a shifter and it left her in a coma for three weeks, waking up a sex crazed freak. After three years of living in pain she does the one thing she never expected to do, give in and look to a shifter to satisfy her intense sexual urges. 
Time is running out for Ronan Styles. As a Pegasus shifter, he has until his 38th birthday to find his mate or he will lose his wings and become nothing more than a stallion. He turns to Gerri Wilder and the PDA. Ronan expected to find his mate and continue on with life. He didn’t expect his mate to have a prejudice against shifters. 
Can Braelynn move beyond her prejudice and embrace life with Ronan? Or will her past and his secret be their downfall?

My review:
Winged Solution stars a Pegasus shifter! I was tickled pink to discover that. The story is sweet and sexy and I absolutely loved it. I really enjoyed watching Braelynn discover that love knows no boundaries and prejudice only hurts the one holding it. Of course Ronan  being hung like a horse is nothing to sneer at either. For a steamy fun read check this out.

Buy links:
B&N

No comments: