Thursday, August 30, 2018

Memoirs of a Dragon Hunter (Dragon Hunter #1) by Katie MacAlister




Blurb:
Dragon Hunter Wanted: Sword supplied. No experience necessary. 
One moment, I was a normal (if somewhat germaphobic) math teacher getting ready for summer vacation. Then my sister died in a pile of black ash, leaving me with a sword... and her destiny as dragon hunter. It turns out there's a whole other world out there filled with demons, dragons, and spirits. Now my job is to protect mortals - and I haven't got a clue what I'm doing. 
Then there's tattooed hotness Ian Iskander. Part dragon hunter and part demon, Ian's got some seriously creepy business associates and keeps trying to steal my sword. So why do we keep getting lost in hungry, crazy-hot kisses? Ian is the only person who can help me figure out who - and what - I am. But trusting a half-demon is dangerous... because when you play with dragon fire, someone always gets burned.

My review:
I love all the things Katie MacAlister. That being said I was thrilled to start a new series by this author. Memoirs of a Dragon Hunter takes a young woman with OCD and germaphobia and turns her into a Dragon Hunter, No she doesn’t hunt dragons she hunts demons but enough about that. How is she supposed to hunt demons when she can’t squash a spider? Well with the help of hunky Dragon Hunter Ian Iskander of course. Ian has issues too. He is part demon and his chain is being held by an even worse demon.
This is a quirky fun and at times laugh out loud tale of love, laughter and dragons. I love that the characters aren’t perfect and am excited to see where this series goes.

Buy link:

No comments: