Monday, February 25, 2013

Love Bites Anthology by Lori Foster, Brenda Jackson, Virna DePaul, Catherine Mann, and Jules Bennett

Anthology includes:
Love Unleashed by Lori Foster
Smookie and the Bandit by  Brenda Jackson
Dog Tags by Catherine Mann
Molly Wants a Hero by Virna DePaul
Mane Haven by Jules Bennett

Anthologies have a tendency to be hit or miss with me.  But as I approve of the cause and because I am a big fan of several of the authors I bought this book and let it sit on my TBR shelf for way too long. I enjoyed each and every story.  I was expecting Lori Fosters to be enjoyable but think my favorite was the touching story Dog Tags by Catherine Mann.  That story alone was worth the price of the book.  I laughed through Love Unleashed and Smookie and the Bandit.  I about cried through Mane Haven.  

No comments: