Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tied with a Bow by Virginia Kantra, Kimberly Frost, Eileen Wilks, Lora Leigh

Upon A Midnight Clear by Virginia Kantra – Unfortunately I was unable to get through this offering.  I guess I just wasn’t in the mood for a historical.

First Light by Kimberly Frost – I was impressed by this offering by Kimberly Frost.  It was much darker than her Southern Witch series.  I really enjoyed it and look forward to seeing where she goes with this.

Human Error by Eileen Wilks – I love Ms. Wilks World of the Lupi and Benedict has long been one of my favorite characters.  It was good to revisit him.  Also I could totally relate to the situation of being introduced to family traditions so different than mine. 

An Inconvenient Mate by Lora Leigh – This is a Breeds world short that has nothing to do with the holidays.  Not a bad story just wondering what it was doing in this anthology.

No comments: