Saturday, August 27, 2011

Sherrilyn Kenyon – Dark/Dream Hunter series


I haven’t been blogging because with the release of Retribution I decided to re-read the whole Dark/Dream Hunter series excluding the Chronicles of Nick. Twenty three books later (I included Fantasy LoverFear The Darkness and Dragonswan).  It is amazing how much I get out of re-reading a book especially in a series.  When they come out I snap them up and slam through them to find out what happens.  I never really realized how much I missed out on by doing that. That said… I’ll probably keep doing it.  I’ll just go back and re-read it sooner.  I love this series.  Ms. Kenyon mixes her stories with humor and grace and the adventure of a MMORPG.   She is not afraid to tackle heavy subjects but she never comes off as preachy or inflexible.  I heartily recommend this series.
Fantasy Lover 
Night Pleasures
Dragonswan
Night Embrace
Dance with the Devil
Kiss of the Night
Night Play
Seize the Night
Sins of the Night
Unleash the Night
Dark Side of the Moon
The Dream-Hunter
Fear The Darkness (e-book only)
Devil May Cry
Upon The Midnight Clear
Dream Chaser
Acheron
One Silent Night
Dream Warrior
Bad Moon Rising
No Mercy
Retribution 

No comments: