Friday, May 17, 2024

The Bratva's Enforcer by L.K. Shaw & Rachel Everly


 


 

Blurb:

My loyalty is to the Bratva. I’ve killed more than one man for my boss, because that’s my job. Only this current assignment isn’t going as planne d. It should have been easy.

Until the soon-to-be-dead man’s daughter walks in and things get complicated.

Natalya has featured in every filthy dream I’ve had for the last five years. Only she’s far too innocent and virginal for a killer like me. Which means she’s off-limits. But when she offers me anything I want to spare her father, I accept before I can think of the consequences.

I plan on taking everything, because Natalya is mine.


Author’s note: this story was previously published in the Vows and Vendettas anthology. None of the contents have changed.

 

My review:

When her father is caught stealing from the Bratva Natalya trades her life for his. Sasha is the Enforcer for the Sokolov Bratva he is not a nice guy but when the opportunity to get the woman he has craved for years he is willing to cover the 3 million her father owes.

Watching these two find each other was sweet, sassy and smoking hot. I really enjoyed this story and look forward to the next installment.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

No comments: