Tuesday, October 31, 2023

You Can't Furry Love (Peculiar Mysteries Book 10) by Renee George


 


 

Blurb:

I’m a werewolf ... at least until someone strips me of my ability to shift. Guess what? It turns out I’m a witch-born lycan, and when my magic kicks in, that’s when things get really hairy.

* * *

Yeah, so, my life is complicated, okay? I’m a shapeshifting college student. Social life? Um, no. I don’t have time for friends or parties while I’m studying my tail off and howling at the full moon every month. Then two days before my birthday, the ex-alpha of my former pack sends his goons to wolf-nap me.

Luckily, I don’t have to face my troubles alone. A certain hunky, albeit grumpy, coyote shifter wants to be my shifter in shining fur. Rowr. And my bio dad and stepmom have my back no matter what. But when a hometown psychic sends me to a wise woman in Oklahoma, long-kept family secrets are exposed. Not to mention uncovering the super creepy plan put into play the day I was born.

You know what? My enemies are about to find out that life is a witch.

And so am I.

 

My review:

This is a fantastic tale of different types of love and acceptance. This story is filled with humor and all kinds of action. This story features JoJo, one of my favorite side characters.

Though this is part of a series it can be read standalone.

 

Buy links:

Amazon

B&N

 

 

No comments: